Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

Not bad.

Pretty cool. I like the moves you've got him doing while in the air and the whole sled thing is a good twist on this sorta flick. Fun stuff. By the way, the "???" song in this toon is by Lunatic Calm. You can wiki that if you've never heard of them... on amazon too.
"Leave you far behind" is the song.

king-ben responds:

thanks i got it off my brothers mp3 player and it was called i wanna take you on a rollercoaster so i thought that that was what it was called. but ill change it when i get chance

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Funny, but first was better.

This was great, but I gotta admit, I really loved the sorta cut'n'paste cheese of the first one you did. It had real comedic punch that made me really LOL for real. I was literally rolling with laughter on that first one. This one IMO had too much video-tracing. I'm not a big fan of tracing video for flash... even if it looks cool in the end. It looked like you were more interested in the appearance than the comedy. Anyway. I DID like it and thought it was funny anyway. And it fit the music very ...fittingly? ...groovaliciously? ...appropriately? yeah, appropriately, that's it. Good luck on your next. We Demand Funny!

Potters Potters

funny idea, but

It's a funny idea, but it's been done before:
Just google "Harry Potter Badger"

Biggification Biggification

Dang, that was oddly fun.

I really enjoyed that. Very simple, but still a challenge. Though, I think the mountain background wasn't the best choice, the others were pretty cool. Might be fun to maybe add some more complications if you make another similar one. Nice game though, and good music choice. ...first time I ever topped the charts on one'a these games hehe. yipee.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks for all the feedback. Thanks again to Darkvampiire for the music.

Star Serpent Star Serpent

Some Tweeking would make it awesome.

I love the idea and it works decently well. there are a couple of improvements I would recommend. The key improvement that you could do is first to change the sound that tells you to fire. I managed fire almost exactly when the alarm sounded several times and wound up with seemingly random results. This might be that the sound and the timer aren't exactly synchronized or that the sound is just so ... umm... unpointed that it is difficult to nail down when it starts. Maybe use a sound that has a hard, loud, and very definitive start. After all, races start with a gunshot.
I'm also a little confused as to whether or not it counts the time from the sound to the shot or just over time in general.

That's all technicalities though. the game was great, it would have been even greater if it were bigger, with more little minigames or more levels, but in general, woot. fun! and adictive! Fived.

Snake with Balls Snake with Balls

Oldy but goody

This is a more than classic game, but I don't mind seeing it again. At first I was going to complain about the lack of walls... wrapping and all that... but honestly I think it adds a bit to the game in general. Doesn't make it easier per se, just different. Still, a little more originality wouldn't hurt.

carborundum responds:

Fair Piont I am planning to add to the game at a later date with an extra food which will move acroos the screen randomly but i am glad you liked it and thanks for the 7

{Day Break} 3:39 {Day Break} 3:39

Euphoric

Yeah, so, this is amazingly good. Downright top quality. The emotional foundation is thick and meaty, while the pads are drifting lightly over it all with a sort of innocent dance. The percussion is subtle and perfectly designed. The production is decent and the structure is well-formed. Very nice.

nightvision responds:

Thanks for the kind words Doc-Marsh, I really appreciate it.

Hey man, submit some more stuff.

{Say Goodbye} 2:47 {Say Goodbye} 2:47

Come back some time.

Wow, your tunes have really improved fast! Obviously I've been a fan, but this one and Day Break were really exceptional. Really. I hope you return to production some time soon. Coming from a man who hasn't laid down a single track in a year, it can be tough to get back in, but make it happen man. I'll keep an eye out for your new stuff. This tune is like a tease, lol. "Check out this amazing tune I made, and oh, bye." DAH. More!

nightvision responds:

You flatter me Doc-Marsh, I'm so glad that you like what you are hearing.

I'll tell you when I start releasing music again. It might not be until sometime in August though. :S

Research Research

Funktastic

That's some funky shiat. I liked it. Grooves well, but honestly gotta say got a little repetitive pretty fast. I know it's supposed to be loopy for flash stuff and all, but there was tonsa room in there to push it further. Great groove though.

DJCityScape responds:

yeah i made it kinda fast so i didn't realize how repetative it was.