{Day Break} 3:39 {Day Break} 3:39

Euphoric

Yeah, so, this is amazingly good. Downright top quality. The emotional foundation is thick and meaty, while the pads are drifting lightly over it all with a sort of innocent dance. The percussion is subtle and perfectly designed. The production is decent and the structure is well-formed. Very nice.

nightvision responds:

Thanks for the kind words Doc-Marsh, I really appreciate it.

Hey man, submit some more stuff.

{Say Goodbye} 2:47 {Say Goodbye} 2:47

Come back some time.

Wow, your tunes have really improved fast! Obviously I've been a fan, but this one and Day Break were really exceptional. Really. I hope you return to production some time soon. Coming from a man who hasn't laid down a single track in a year, it can be tough to get back in, but make it happen man. I'll keep an eye out for your new stuff. This tune is like a tease, lol. "Check out this amazing tune I made, and oh, bye." DAH. More!

nightvision responds:

You flatter me Doc-Marsh, I'm so glad that you like what you are hearing.

I'll tell you when I start releasing music again. It might not be until sometime in August though. :S

Research Research

Funktastic

That's some funky shiat. I liked it. Grooves well, but honestly gotta say got a little repetitive pretty fast. I know it's supposed to be loopy for flash stuff and all, but there was tonsa room in there to push it further. Great groove though.

DJCityScape responds:

yeah i made it kinda fast so i didn't realize how repetative it was.

§Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian §Arbiter§ - Arise of Lothian

Very outstanding

This is very well done indeed. The composition itself is strong and fitting to your goal of writing soundtrack scores. To clarify what "General Leo" said back there...there is in fact a pretty widely known game called "Legend of Gaia" out there so you should expect people to think that's the soundtrack you're after and that you're just re-arranging it. Bummer. I wish there was a place on the music pages to put in more than 10 words for descriptions. Anyway, this is excellent and I loved it, keep up the good work.

Arbiter responds:

Thank you sire, I've been creating soundtrack scores for some time now, and I dislike whenever people believe me to be "remixing" when I'm really not. Though these song's really isn't Game Material.

Thanks my friend, Only the best of Wishes for your musical career in the future.

One Last Goodbye V.2 One Last Goodbye V.2

Very nice.

This is a very well written piece, something out of the realm of George Winston I'd say for sure. New Agey classical piano can be really beautiful. I would say NOT to add any other instruments. That'd take it out of the area of piano solo and would mean that you'd have to take it all the way to a fully aranged work to not make it just sound like some dude on his digital piano using the strings option. Might be a good idea in the future though to have a little bit of a more solid theme or melody. I love this style, but it often lacks that. Adding a really strong one would set it way apart and make a real jewel.

snazzypadgett responds:

Thanks for the review Doc =]

I tried to make the melody clear in the beginning and the end (when the key changes, but the melody returns), but I can see how all the different sections might distract from the melody. I kind of meant for it to be a roller-coaster of a song, with lots of themes and melodies, so it was intentional. Thanks, I'll review you back :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Someone call Ak1200

Um, this is serious stuff. I'd expect to hear it spun by people like Ak1200 and Deisleboy. The drums are pro. The synth is perfect. And the tune isn't cheese. Really nice work. It's no wonder you're on top. Heck, this review is one of 290!!! wow.

R4U - Stimulation (3AM NG MIX) R4U - Stimulation (3AM NG MIX)

This is pretty good.

I'm a big fan of really energetic trance. I never seem to be able to reach that explosive energy level and you seem to have done that well. I especially like the bit in the middle where the stringsynth cuts and chops a bit. I think the tune could use a lot more of that even. That synth holds solid notes pretty long and it kinda bores into your head a bit. Maybe take that synth, start on long notes, then over time bring it to something syncopated and punchier, idk. Anyway, I'm just lookin for some constructive stuff to say at this point. The tune is great. Keep it up.

Rave4Yourself responds:

I love energetic trance too. I think you'll get to that explosive level of energy if you just keep at it and maybe divert your style if needed.

I'm really considering remaking it into a more choppy tune. Thanks to you. KK, later man. Thanks for the review!

You're pretty good too!

Draze - Phantoms Virus Draze - Phantoms Virus

OMG!

That is hillarious in the best way ever. I loved it so much I actually laughed! It would fit soooo well at Hulabaloo!! I haven't heard something that odd and fantastic in a long time. This sir, is a winner. I look forward to the million flashes this will spawn.

Solo Comp Solo Comp

Very well done.

I really like this composition. It has a character and an emotional depth that really says something. Well played too. Comp winner eh? Rightly so.

Soundshifter responds:

thx dude, thx for the review

-Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor -Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor

Very good composition and performance!

Hello Awesome? My name is Impressed. This is a very well constructed work. As a pianist myself, I very much appreciate it. This could easily lead to a couple more movements that could let you stretch into some other tempos and styles. I'd love to here that.

DavidOrr responds:

Well, I was planning this to be a traditional Nocturne. I may turn this into a Piano Concerto eventually though, in which case there would be multiple movements. I already have some concepts as to orchestral motifs and counterpoint, along with an episode (most likely a small fugato).

Thanks for the review and support!